the #1 placement organization for the international hospitality industry


we guarantee success, that's a promise!


most trusted hospitality career organization!
no registration or upfront fees!


largest number of jobs at luxury hotels!
join hrc's network of hotel professionals!


US Tax Refunds
If you live and work in the US you’ll have to pay tax your income.
Most foreign workers in the US think being non-resident for tax purposes means that you don’t need to file a tax return and are not due to claim any tax back.
That’s absolutely wrong!!
Even if you qualify as a non-resident for tax purposes, you‘re required by US tax law to file a return! There is also a very good chance that you can claim a refund on the tax you overpaid.

How can I claim my US tax back?

You can do it by yourself (not an easy task!) or use the services of an authorized agent like to look after the entire application process for you.
All you need to do is register here for an estimate of your refund.

Their team of tax experts will review your circumstances and provide you with a FREE estimate of your refund. If you are happy to continue, they will prepare your US tax return and submit it to the IRS (the US Taxation Office).
The best thing about using’s professional tax return service is that you are guaranteed to get the highest tax refund possible and will remain fully compliant with the tax laws, which is important for your visa status and future applications.

Tax tips from the experts:

  • Even if you are a non-resident, you’re legally obliged to file a US paper tax return
  • The US tax year runs from 1 January to 31 December
  • Most states require you to file a state tax return as well as federal tax return
  • You need your W2 or final payslip(s) to claim your US tax back

Visit for more information.