Cross training / Management Training / Internship / Traineeship / MIT Program / Industry Placement
Whatever terminology you may use, our 12-month signature Career USA programs allow you to gain experience in different departments of your choice. Based on your career preferences, you may decide to rotate through various sections of the rooms division, food and beverage or culinary arts department. We even offer 18-month junior management roles for those of you who already worked in a supervisory or management position.
Sounds good? Click Sign up if you wanna join!
Where can I go?
The U.S. sets the standard for the hospitality industry around the world with major leading hotel groups that have originated in the US. You’ll be exposed to fast-paced, diverse and demanding environments that will prepare you for anything and everything. Our Career Programs are available all across the USA; from New York City to Los Angeles and from Chicago to the Florida Keys and dozens of cities in between.
Who can we help?
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry OR
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA) OR
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
HRC international does not charge any upfront administration fees and no payments need to be made until you have been accepted in a career program by the employer! Once you have been accepted into a program you have to pay:
- $1,750 for the J1 visa (sevis fee is included)
- $250 program fee per month for the duration of your career program. This program fee can be paid in monthly installments and includes the mandatory insurance.
- $160 consulate appointment fee
- Airfare, depending on season and location
Salary will vary by city and depend upon your skills and experience. Generally speaking, you can expect to earn enough to maintain a normal standard of living along with saving some money for travel.
Go to the USA with your friends!
Have you ever considered going to the USA with your best friends, classmates or colleagues? We often have requests for multiple staff. Ask your career consultant for these programs!
We keep the process for growing your career simple and straightforward. Most importantly, we keep it personal. Our application process ensures that we make a proper inventory of your ambitions and career goals. We’ll walk you through everything you need to know, step by step. From coordinating your visa and insurance to establishing your local network and preparing for your new position.
The entire application from first introduction call to your start date can be as short as 6 weeks; the shortest time-frame in the industry!
Recently, we have developed the ubercool TalentPitch, a fun and innovative way for us to get to know each other. TalentPitch is our unique application experience that provides you with lots of important info. Along the way, we have some questions for you and you also get to play some job games.
More information about the TalentPitch can be found here