Frequently Asked Questions

How do I freeze my own insurance in my home country/country of residence?

To freeze your current insurance, you will need a few documents to show to your own insurance company the reason for freezing your current insurance. Among the documents that you can show your own insurance company are the Form DS-7002 (signed by all parties) and the form DS-2019 that you will receive in the FedEx package.

Did this answer your question?

Send your own question

You can also ask your own question below. You will be contacted when it is answered.
Sign up