Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to pay for the J-1 visa or can my host employer pay that for me?

The normal procedure is that you will be paying for your J-1 visa. For Culinary candidates however, many times the visa fee will be reimbursed by your employer.

Did this answer your question?

Send your own question

You can also ask your own question below. You will be contacted when it is answered.
Sign up