Frequently Asked Questions

If I get a placement offer, but I am married and have a child, will my spouse and baby receive visas as well?

The ultimate decision on who gets the J1 visa is up to the immigration officer but yes your spouse and child(ren) can request a visa as well. These visa are called J-2 visa.

Did this answer your question?

Send your own question

You can also ask your own question below. You will be contacted when it is answered.
Sign up