Frequently Asked Questions

Covid-19: My employer has closed down. What do I do?

You are able to stay in the USA, as long as you have sufficient funds to support yourself and you are able to return to training once your employer can welcome you back. Otherwise you can leave the USA and your visa can be kept ACTIVE* as long as your program has more than 4 months left or your visa can shorten and we can provide you with a Certificate of Eligibility. "ACTIVE means: your visa is still valid during this time.

Did this answer your question?

Send your own question

You can also ask your own question below. You will be contacted when it is answered.
Sign up