Advance your culinary career by training at this 5 star, luxury Trump International Hotel!
* Uniform and dry cleaning of the uniform is provided
* Complimentary meal per shift in a relaxing Associate Dining Room with healthy, fresh food prepared daily.
* Monthly team celebrations and recognition events.
* Discounted rooms at other properties owned and managed by the Trump Organization.
* Discounts in the restaurant and spa at the Chicago property.
*Complimentary Room upon arrival based on occupancy up to 7 days.
*You must bring your own knives.
Once a candidate has their visa approved, they must first reach out to the host company to confirm 7 days of accommodations are provided by host company (based on occupancy) Candidate must confirm with HR before booking their flight, or the accommodations upon arrival are the candidate's responsibility.
Your stipend can cover food at the hotel, but not alcohol.
1. Navy Pier: http://www.navypier.com/
2. The Art Institute of Chicago: http://www.artic.edu
3. The Field Museum: http://fieldmuseum.org/
4. The Shedd Aquarium: http://www.sheddaquarium.org
5. Boat Tours: http://www.chicagoline.com
6. Sports Teams to include the Bears, Hawks, Cubs and White Sox etc.
7. The John Hancock Observatory: http://www.jhochicago.com/en
8. Shopping at the famous, Magnificent Mile: http://www.themagnificentmile.com
More information about Chicago can be found at: http://www.choosechicago.com
|Culinary||Sous chef in training I - supervisor||3 Months|
|Culinary||Sous chef in training II - operations management||4 Months|
|Culinary||Sous chef in training III - financial management||4 Months|