Amazing restaurant wants dedicated chef!
This Californian Restaurant is seeking a culinary candidate to train with them!! Rotate throughout the kitchen from Garde Manger section to Entremetier position, to Fish, to Hot line to finally becoming Chef de partie!
Amazing career opportunity at this upscale Steakhouse. The restaurant stays very busy in California with private events on site and off site. Chef is ready to give back to the culinary world and train and mold a J1's life by training at his restaurant. During your time off, you'll have time to discover Cupertino and all it has to offer with their history, sporting events, wine country to the north, the beach and the mountains! Apply now before it's too late!
Housing and transportation are your own responsibility.
Benefits: We offer a chef coat, apron, and hat. Only requirement from employee is to bring their own non-skid kitchen shoes and chef tools.
It is recommended that the candidates fly into San Jose Airport.
Fine dining highly preferred
*Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
|Garde Manger||Cook/demi chef||2 Months|
|Culinary||Hot Appetizer Station Trainee||4 Months|
|Entremetier||Cook/demi chef||3 Months|
|Restaurant||Supervisor / Chef de partie||2 Months|