Be a Front Office Agent in Bold Hotel Frankfurt!
For this amazing hotel group that has fantastic plans for further growth of the group you can now take the opportunity to jump on board and start at their Front Office as Front Office agent.
Give that best welcome experience to the guest and be part of the amazing team vibe!
Only EU citizens or those with a valid EU visa/permit can be considered
German is not necessary, however, you are willing to take a German course (the hotel will pay for you)
Just graduated from a hospitality education, than jump on board and kick start your career!
A great salary is offered, around 2400,- and you can stay in the hotel for a small amount a month until you have found housing :)
Besides that, we also offer
- Flexitime and part time (or 4 day week) where possible
- Good compensation
- Individual career planning
- Personal and professional training
- Optional housing
- Benefits such as Jobrad (coming soon) and Personights
- Special leave and bonus
- A permanent contract, of course
- You are heart and soul for our guests and are at your side with all questions and wishes about their stay. You always give a little more than expected.
- Whether on the phone, by email or in person, you are a host through and through, love to make guests happy and always have everything in view.
- You are the information center of the hotel, always think two steps ahead and know what is important for good service.
- Check-in and check-out are your daily business - from guests traveling alone to large groups.
- You accept worries and complaints skilfully and charmingly and find a solution for every challenge.
- German is not necessary, however, willing to take a German course (the hotel will pay for you)
Germany’s most international city? Being an economic powerhouse’s economic powerhouse will lend itself to such a set-up, and Frankfurt doesn’t let the side down. Walkable, well planned, with brilliant public transport networks and the rest, Frankfurt is a city that is easy to get around and even easier to enjoy. Of course, visitors aren’t prioritizing urban planning, and the restaurants, attractions and nightlife here are all worth celebrating.
RD - Reception - agent RD - Reservations
€2400 per month
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will be notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.