Become a Chef de Partie in California!
This Californian Restaurant is seeking a culinary candidate to train with them!! Rotate throughout the kitchen from Garde Manger section to Entremetier position, to Fish, to Hot line to finally becoming Chef de partie!
Amazing career opportunity at this Fancy Steakhouse. The restaurant stays very busy in the heart of San Francisco with private events on site and off site. He's ready to give back to the culinary world and train and mold a J1's life by training at his restaurant. During your time off, you'll have time to discover San Francisco and all it has to offer with their history, sporting events, wine country to the north, the beach and the mountains! Apply now before it's too late!
Housing is not provided. Make sure you reach out to your HRC Buddy before arriving in the city. Or book a hostel for a temporary stay until you are able to secure housing.
Bring your own set of knives.
A Uniform will be offered, employee is required to provide their own non-skid shoes.
A complimentary staff meal is provided at 4:30 every day. Employee's earn 1 hour for every 30 hours worked for sick time.
Candidate should have prior hot line experience
*Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
|Garde Manger||Cook/demi chef||1 Months|
|Entremetier||Cook/demi chef||2 Months|
|Culinary||Hot Appetizer Station Trainee||3 Months|
|Pastry||Pastry demi chef||1 Months|
|Meat/Grill station (hot line)||Cook/demi chef||3 Months|
|Restaurant||Supervisor / Chef de partie||1 Months|