Breakfast Chef needed in Schlosshotel Fleesensee!
YOUR new job in the Mecklenburg Lake District for EVENTS, GASTRONOMY, SPORT, SPA & RECREATION. Become part of our dynamic team and create exclusive moments for our guests!
For our beautiful SCHLOSS Hotel Fleesensee we are looking for YOU as soon as possible as Breakfast Chef (m / f / d).
What's waiting for you:
- Preparation and preparation of meals
- Active contact with guests
- Support of the kitchen team in the orangery on closed days
- Compliance with legal regulations e.g. hygiene, fire protection etc.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- Performance-based and tariff-based pay PLUS
- Sunday, public holiday and night surcharges PLUS
- Free staff restaurant
- Cool and uncomplicated team of colleagues
- Work clothing including cleaning
- Digital working time recording
- Works council in the hotel
- If necessary, support in finding an apartment
- Numerous discounts at Resort Fleesensee
- Exciting, varied and international working environment
- Active and digital training opportunities
What you bring with you:
- Completed professional training in the upscale hotel or catering industry and at least 2 years of professional experience in this or a similar position
- Extensive product and specialist knowledge
- Creativity and fun at work and with high-quality and regional products and food
- Pronounced guest orientation
- Teamwork, resilience and confident handling of stressful situations
- Good language skills in English
- Very good manners and a well-groomed appearance
We want motivated, committed, reliable, and interested employees who have a passion for hosting!
The goal and our vision are to become the best employer in the hotel and catering sector in the region.
With your will, we strive for MORE together, because your future is YOU ... and YOU are important to us!
Fleesensee Schlosshotel GMBH
€2000 per month
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will be notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.