Career Consultant - Taste of Europe program (EU Citizenship)
As the organization continues to grow, we are expanding our team at our office in Maastricht, the Netherlands and we are currently recruiting a Career Consultant
We’re in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees in the hospitality industry. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
What makes our team members special? Our glass is always half full; the passion and energy for our job does not stop when we go home after another exciting day at the office, after a presentation or sales meeting. We live and breath career development, we are quick on our feet in meetings and on the dance floor and we are never the first ones to leave the party.
What will you be doing?
- Recruiting, screening and interviewing of international hospitality candidates from around the world
- Set up and execute recruitment plans using a variety of creative techniques and activities to promote HRC’s programs through various recruitment sources.
- Establish and maintain close and personal contact with our pool of talented hospitality professionals
- Coach, advice and assist your candidates with their career path and match them to the most suitable vacancies
- Assist with the pre-departure and visa application procedures
- Expand HRC International's career program by promoting the program at various hospitality schools throughout the world. This includes visits to hotel schools and participating in recruitment trips worldwide
- Administrative tasks related to the job
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage, Rooms Division, and Culinary operations
- (Basic) experience in recruiting
- Holding a Bachelor education in Hospitality Management, HRM or Tourism
- International experience (i.e. completed one international internship- or work experience)
- Can read, write, and speak English fluently. Other languages are a plus
- A positive, happy, energetic and outgoing personality
- A “can do” attitude
- EU passport
What we offer:
- A great workspace in Maastricht, a beautiful city in the south of the Netherlands
- A fun and informal work environment with enthusiastic international colleagues
- A dynamic, international organization with plenty of room for personal development
- International recruitment trips • Competitive salary with end-of-year bonus element
- 8% vacation allowance • Participation in our company pension fund
- Working hours Monday-Friday 9.00-17.30