Casino hotel in Santa Fe seeking fantastic Food and beverage Server Program!
· Rate of pay will be $14/hr
It is customary in the
· A uniform will be provided.
· We do have an employee dining room. Meals are not complimentary. Cost of meals range between $1 to $3 per meal.
· If the individuals fly into Santa Fe Airport (SAF) or Albuquerque (ABQ) we can provide transportation to the hotel.
· We can provide up to 14 complimentary days in the hotel upon arrival.
· As for housing:
o There is a mobile home park nearby that is owned by the pueblo which also owns the hotel. They have a mobile home with housing for 4 people at $250 per month plus utilities.
o If for some reason that option does not work out there are two other hotels close by that may be willing to do a discounted extended stay rate. I have emailed the GMs at both properties to ask what they can do.
· A car would be helpful as the hotel is about 15 miles north of Santa Fe. That being said there is a free shuttle that runs into the city with a pick up spot about 2 miles away from the hotel that could be an alternative if the students choose not to purchase a car but then they should purchase a bike unless then want to walk.
Housing in Santa Fe, and the surrounding areas is moderate but it is still recommended that you start reviewing housing in the area prior to your arrival. The average one bedroom apartment starts around $800 per month, unfurnished, not including utilities. Keep in mind without any credit it the USA you will need to pay first and last month rent as a deposit. It is advised as a J-1 exchange visitor that you look into options of sharing housing with other locals and/or J-1 exchange visitors. By doing so, you can reduce the costs per month by about half.
While there is public transportation, accessibility is limited. If you will need to purchase a vehicle, HRC suggests that you bring an additional $3000 to accommodate the costs associated with purchasing both the vehicle and vehicle insurance.
Below are some resources regarding housing in the area:
Santa Fe New Mexican: http://www.santafenewmexican.com/
Santa Fe Reporter: http://www.sfreporter.com/santafe/
Santa Fe Times: http://www.santafetimes.com/
Santa Fe University Art and Design: http://www.homes.com/och-188146/santa-fe-university-of-art-and-design/#35.65866,-105.97680/12.00/RoadLabels
La Casa Loma Apartments (505) 983-6504 or (505) 995-9914
Efficiency $575 / Studio $635 / 1 bed $795 / 2 beds $965 / 3 beds $1200
Deposit: one month's rent / 1-year lease / $40 app. fee / utilities included
Talavera Apartment Homes (505) 438-2400
1 bed $685 + $150 deposit / 2 beds 1 bath $745 + $200 deposit
2 beds 2 baths $795 + $250 deposit / 8 to 12-month leases
$40 application fee
Vista Alegre Apartments (505) 473-1298
1 bed $625 / 2 beds $755 / $300 deposit
6-month to 1-year leases / $35 app. Fee
San Miguel Court Apartments (505) 471-8325
1 bed $670 / 2 beds $760 / 3 beds $890 / $300 deposit
1-year lease / $20 app. Fee
|Restaurant||Host/ Greeter||3 Months|