Chef de Partie
Together with twelve other colleagues, you are part of the kitchen team led by the head chef.
Do you want to let our guests taste your talent every day, then this is the job for you because we are looking for colleagues! Our kitchen brigade serves dinner daily for many hotel guests from our versatile à la carte menu.
A good juicy piece of meat, a nice fresh fish or a dish from our special vegetarian menu.
And all this from our open kitchen in the restaurant or from the large and functional kitchen downstairs.
Dishes made with local products from local suppliers: proud farmers, gardeners, fishermen, butchers and bakers surprise our chefs daily with their products. The kitchen brigade handles it with just as much pride, to pleasantly surprise the guest every day.
In addition to our restaurant and the possibility to eat in our bar, we also have a food truck that is used for the sale of street food and we have a pizza oven from Italy for home-baked pizzas. We also don't shy away from a nice barbecue evening/buffet with our Ofyr or Green Egg. Enough variety and possibilities!
As a Chef de Partie you are responsible for the (preparation) preparation and presentation of dishes/parts, stock management/daily on-demand and supervising and coaching auxiliary staff. You are also a sparring partner for the sous chef/chef for quality improvement and optimization. And we like to offer great talents the opportunity to grow into sous chef.
• An annual contract with a view to an indefinite period with year-round employment (not seasonal).
• Good guidance and attention to development and training.
• The possibility to take on an extra role/responsibility in which you can excel.
• Fun staff events and giveaways organized by our staff association.
• Staff discount of 50% in our hotel for you (together with your friends and family) and a 25% discount at our Beach Pavilion De Haven van Renesse.
Around Euro 2150,- depending on background and experience
• Be passionate about their craft, love food, love fresh ingredients!
• Detail orientated, you DO sweat the small stuff
• Must thrive in a multi-tasking, fast paced working environment
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Previous fine dining establishment or similar experience