Chef de Partie at Bold Frankfurt
Bold puts together an individual package of benefits and extras on top of your salary, matching your goals and wishes.
Beside a competitive salary, you will be offer:
- Part-time or 2-3-4-day week - no problem
- Flexitime - where possible
- Team events and kick-off parties (of course)
- Friends & Family Rates, i.e. discounted accommodation and F&B in participating hotels
- Training, workshops and coachings - according to your wishes and needs
- Individual career planning
- Great career development opportunities
- Switch your location and/or department (if you want)
- Job bike
- Optional Housing
And if you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch with us. We are open to talking.
- Your heart beats for lively gastronomy and you have experience in the kitchen area as well as appropriate training as a chef (m/f/d) or system caterer (m/f/d).
- You love varied, fresh cuisine and like to think outside the box
- Organizational talent, a high level of resilience, and reliability characterize you in everyday work
- With your outstanding host quality, you inspire guests and colleagues again and again
- German is not necessary, however, willing to take a German course (the hotel will pay for you)