Chef de Partie wanted for German 5* Hotel
In this position, you take over the independent management of your post and are responsible for the preparation and preparation of food at your post, taking into account the quality and hygiene requirements.
Your tasks also include the control of the quality of the purchased products and their economic use in the daily work routine. They share responsibility for the development, introduction and supplementation of quality standards in the kitchen and ensure compliance with and monitoring of the HACCP and accident prevention regulations together with the supervisor.
The economical employment of personnel as well as the training of new employees as well as apprentices at their posts will be taken over as part of their work as well.
What is offered by the employer:
- permanent employment
- 5-day week
- a structured introduction and an insight into all areas of the hotel
- You are part of a creative team and get the opportunity to work independently and on your own responsibility
- on request apartment / apartment in our staff houses with free Wi-Fi not far from the hotel
- Daily full board in the staff restaurant "Klömbjes" is possible
- pleasant, collegial working atmosphere
- safe workplace
- Excellent internal and external training opportunities
- Use of the spa area on certain days
- free introductory golfing and discounts on our golf course offer
- various sports offers for employees by a personal trainer
- regular employee events (summer party, season end ball, Syltlauf etc.)
- Perks in the hotel, in the spa and the restaurants for you and your family members
- numerous discounts at private hotels Sylt and BUDERSAND partners
- Attractive accommodations in the homes of Private Selection Hotels, Fairjob Hotels etc.
- Offers in partner hotels throughout Germany, Austria and Switzerland