Chef needed in 5-star Althoff Hotel!
- Support of the kitchen management in the creation of dishes for the menu, specialty menu and the range of events
- Mise en place and proper preparation of all dishes
- Work taking into account the cost of goods
- Compliance with HACCP guidelines in the kitchen area
- Professional and proper handling of all kitchen appliances and machine devices as well as their care
- Proper storage of all food and raw materials
- Salaries range from €2200 for a Commis to €2700 Chef De Partie
- Food: free of charge in staff cafeteria
- Uniform: for chefs we provide full uniform incl. shoes and that is all washed by the hotel, for other positions we provide uniform (will be cleaned by the hotel) except shirts (to be washed individually)
- Family & Friends rates
- Employee referals are valued with 1000€ bonus
- For each full calendar year additional pay for Christmas (50% of base /tarif salary paid in November) and vacation money of € 200/year
- 25 days of vacation with a 5 days work week, amount of vacation days is rising with duration of tenure so after 3 year it reaches 30 days
- No all in contracts! If salary is based on tarif / union level then no xtra hours included (so all xtra hours are written down and compensated in off time later on); if salary is above tarif / union level there will be a fixed amont of included xtra hours but with a limit
- Completed training as a chef in upscale gastronomy or the hotel industry
- Professional experience in the kitchen area in the upscale hotel or catering industry is an advantage
- Good knowledge of merchandise management and incoming goods inspection
- Good knowledge of hygiene and HACCP guidelines
- Creativity and organizational skills, team spirit
- German not necessary but a plus
Althoff Seehotel Überfahrt am Tegernsee, only 45 minutes by car from Munich in Rottach-Egern, offering everything and more for a perfect time. Among other things: one of the most beautiful spas in Europe and award-winning star cuisine. The property includes 53 suites and 123 rooms with charming flair offer with their own terraces and balconies a wonderful view of the mountains or Lake Tegernsee. Five award-winning restaurants await you at Lake Tegernsee: creative experience cuisine awarded with 4 hats in Gault & Millau in the Restaurant Überfahrt by 3-star chef Christian Jürgens, Italian cuisine awarded with 2 hats in Gault & Millau in the Il Barcaiolo restaurant, the best of the Alpine region in the Egerner Bucht, relaxed hut atmosphere in the Fährhütte14, each awarded with 1 hood and our traditional delicacies in the Bayernstube.
The Tegernsee Valley is something very special. Not only because of one of the cleanest lakes in Bavaria. Not only because lush green meadows unite here optically perfectly with the white-blue sky. And not only because traditional costumes and traditions are cultivated here like hardly anywhere else. Here people like to celebrate, laugh and live together - honestly, heartily, gradaus. The property is located only 45 minutes by car from Munich in Rottach-Egern.