Director Revenue Management at W Hotel Algarve
- Functions as the strategic business leader of Revenue Strategy, for a single property.
- Managing Projects and Priorities
- Building Successful Relationships
- Leading Discipline Team
Salary & Benefits
- Salary between 48k – 53k annual gross salary;
- Bonus Plan from 20% up to 30% of the annual gross salary (depending on proposed objectives);
- Fuel Reimbursement: up to 250€/ month. This does not include work travel that classifies as business travel reimbursement;
- Insurance: Private Health Insurance will be awarded;
- Gym: You are entitled to use the Gym facilities at the Hotel (including your partner);
- Laundry: you are entitled to clean clothes at the Hotel’s Laundry: Blazer 5 pieces, Paints 5 Pieces, Shirts 5 Pieces per week;
- Entitle to live in the Hotel up to 2 months until find a permanent house.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 6 years experience in the revenue management, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 4 years experience in the revenue management, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Revenue Management discipline; in at least 2 different properties (preferred).
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audiece.
- Analytical/Critical Thinking Reading Comprehension
- Basic Computer Skills, Oral Comprehension, Revenue Management, Job Specific Computer Skills, Economics and Accounting, Number Facility
- Sales and Marketing, Administration and Management, Originality
- Leadership competencies
- Communication, Leading Through Vision and Values, Managing Change, Problem Solving and Decision Making, Professional Demeanor, Strategy Development
- Managing Execution - Building a Successful Team, Strategy Execution, Driving for Results
- Building Relationships- Customer Relationships, Global Mindset, Strategic Partnerships
- Generating Talent and Organizational Capability - Organizational Capability, Talent Management
- Learning and Applying Professional Expertise - Technical Acumen, Operations Execution, Operations Accounting and Analysis, Communications, Project Management, Project Business Planning
W Hotel Algarve
€48,000 – €53,000 per year
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will be notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.