F&B server for banquets and restaurant operations
We are looking for doers, team players and high-achievers who want to enrich our motivated team with passion and commitment and work with us.
Bold puts together an individual package of benefits and extras on top of your salary, matching your goals and wishes.
Beside a competitive salary, you will be offer:
- Part-time or 2-3-4-day week - no problem
- Flexitime - where possible
- Team events and kick-off parties (of course)
- Friends & Family Rates, i.e. discounted accommodation and F&B in participating hotels
- Training, workshops and coachings - according to your wishes and needs
- Individual career planning
- Great career development opportunities
- Switch your location and/or department (if you want)
- Job bike
- Optional Housing
And if you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch with us. We are open to talking.
- Your heart beats for lively service and you have experience in the F&B department
- With your outstanding host quality, you inspire guests and colleagues again and again
- German is not necessary, however, willing to take a German course (the hotel will pay for you)
Germany’s most international city? Being an economic powerhouse’s economic powerhouse will lend itself to such a set-up, and Frankfurt doesn’t let the side down. Walkable, well planned, with brilliant public transport networks and the rest, Frankfurt is a city that is easy to get around and even easier to enjoy. Of course, visitors aren’t prioritizing urban planning, and the restaurants, attractions and nightlife here are all worth celebrating.
€2400 per month
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will be notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.