• a gross start salary of around Euro 2100,- per month
• a 4 day workweek (full time)
• internal and external training opportunities
• annual allowance 8% vacation money on your gross annual salary
• discounts in our restaurant and our hotels for yourself, your family and friends
• discount on health insurance for you and your relatives.
• disability insurance
• pension plan
• professional work outfit
• fun team members
• legendary staff parties
• Knows how to supervise a team and support them to give the best service to the guests!!
• Demonstrates self-confidence and competency in responding to questions
• Listens carefully and makes sure the customer feels heard and important.
• Makes sure the customer is satisfied and renders extra services when necessary
• Is open to other people's opinions and ideas
• Notices when others need help and relieves them when necessary
• Does not lose balance when the workload suddenly increases
• Welcomes feedback and regards criticism positively as a means to improve
• Shows initiative and adopts a proactive attitude
• Looks actively for solutions and opportunities
Maastricht is located in the southeast of the Netherlands, one of the most charming cities of the country. It is located on both sides of the Meuse River, is one of the oldest cities in the region, and is rich in history and cultural importance. Maastricht is so close to Belgium that you could take an afternoon stroll to get there. If you travel only a little further you can also get to Germany.
The city has an excellent bus system called Stadsbus that will get you anywhere in the city, with a minimum of effort. The best way to pay for your travel on the bus is the ov-chipcaart, which you buy from the station and top up with euros and then you just place the card on the card reader as you enter and exit the bus and it will automatically deduct the right amount of money from the card.