Front Office Agent position at 5-star Hotel in Althoff Hotel!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Check-in & check-out of hotel guests
- Acceptance of the switchboard
- Recording, forwarding, processing of complaints according to Althoff standards
- Actively selling rooms, upselling
- Compliance with labor law and other legal regulations
- Adherence to existing Althoff Hotels front office standards
- invoice control
- Concierge Services
- A salary rate of around €2300 gross
- Food: free of charge in staff cafeteria
- Uniform: for chefs we provide full uniform incl. shoes and that is all washed by the hotel, for other positions we provide uniform (will be cleaned by the hotel) except shirts (to be washed individually)
- Family & Friends rates
- Employee referals are valued with 1000€ bonus
- For each full calendar year additional pay for Christmas (50% of base /tarif salary paid in November) and vacation money of € 200/year
- 25 days of vacation with a 5 days work week, amount of vacation days is rising with duration of tenure so after 3 year it reaches 30 days
- No all in contracts! If salary is based on tarif / union level then no xtra hours included (so all xtra hours are written down and compensated in off time later on); if salary is above tarif / union level there will be a fixed amont of included xtra hours but with a limit
- Completed training in the hotel industry in the upscale hotel industry
- Good communication skills, high commitment and great ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Basic knowledge of using Fidelio Suite 8 and common PC applications is desirable
Althoff Seehotel Überfahrt am Tegernsee, only 45 minutes by car from Munich in Rottach-Egern, offering everything and more for a perfect time. Among other things: one of the most beautiful spas in Europe and award-winning star cuisine. The property includes 53 suites and 123 rooms with charming flair offer with their own terraces and balconies a wonderful view of the mountains or Lake Tegernsee. Five award-winning restaurants await you at Lake Tegernsee: creative experience cuisine awarded with 4 hats in Gault & Millau in the Restaurant Überfahrt by 3-star chef Christian Jürgens, Italian cuisine awarded with 2 hats in Gault & Millau in the Il Barcaiolo restaurant, the best of the Alpine region in the Egerner Bucht, relaxed hut atmosphere in the Fährhütte14, each awarded with 1 hood and our traditional delicacies in the Bayernstube.
The Tegernsee Valley is something very special. Not only because of one of the cleanest lakes in Bavaria. Not only because lush green meadows unite here optically perfectly with the white-blue sky. And not only because traditional costumes and traditions are cultivated here like hardly anywhere else. Here people like to celebrate, laugh and live together - honestly, heartily, gradaus. The property is located only 45 minutes by car from Munich in Rottach-Egern.