Gain the culinary skills you need here!
4* hotel seeking adept culinary professional to train with them- Apply here! Rotate through all areas of the kitchen, as a demi chef and become a Banquets Chef De Partie!
Work with a great team of chefs at this scenic hotel! This 4 Star Hotel delivers when it comes to all the beauty of the region as well as the myriad of exciting prospects that await you here. The Southwestern flavors are the main ingredients where this is the place to enjoy inspired regional creations, table side guacamole, and much more! With multiple kitchens in which to train, this exciting opportunity will put you on the fast track to further your culinary skills! Rotate from Restaurant and Banquets as Specialty cooking to a Banquet Chef de Partie!
A complimentary meal will be provided per shift. A full uniform to include Pants, Chef Jacket and Apron is provided. The candidate will need to bring their own non-slip shoes and your own knives. Depending on occupancy, The hotel will provide at least 14 days of complimentary accommodations upon arrival as long as you contact the Director of Human Resources before you book your flight. They will also pick you up at the Tuscon Airport
based off 32-40 hours
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum: https://www.desertmuseum.org/
Sabino Canyon: http://www.sabinocanyon.com/
|Banquets||Cook/demi chef||3 Months|
|Restaurant||Cook/demi chef||4 Months|
|Banquets||Supervisor / Chef de partie||2 Months|
|Restaurant||Supervisor / Chef de partie||2 Months|