Hotel Beaumont Maastricht seeking for a Bar Manager
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Annual allowance 8% vacation money on your gross annual salary
- Discounts in our restaurant and our hotels for yourself, your family and friends
- Support in health insurance and pension plan
- Professional work outfit
- Fun team members and legendary staff parties
- naturally hospitable
- a team-player
- a good listener
- have excellent English language skills
- available during holidays and weekends
Maastricht is located in the southeast of the Netherlands, one of the most charming cities of the country. It is located on both sides of the Meuse River, is one of the oldest cities in the region, and is rich in history and cultural importance. Maastricht is so close to Belgium that you could take an afternoon stroll to get there. If you travel only a little further you can also get to Germany.
The city has an excellent bus system called Stadsbus that will get you anywhere in the city, with a minimum of effort. The best way to pay for your travel on the bus is the ov-chipcaart, which you buy from the station and top up with euros and then you just place the card on the card reader as you enter and exit the bus and it will automatically deduct the right amount of money from the card.
You can spend your day off in Maastricht to visit these amazing places. You can also check out the weather in Maastricht here.