Jr. Career Consultant (EU citizenship)
We are looking for a talented intern to join our office in Maastricht, Netherlands!
We’re in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees in the hospitality industry. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
What makes our team members special? Our glass is always half full; the passion and energy for our job does not stop when we go home after another exciting day at the office, after a presentation or sales meeting. We live and breath career development, we are quick on our feet in meetings and on the dance floor and we are never the first ones to leave the party.
About your internship
What will you be doing?
- Recruiting & screening of international hospitality candidates from all over the world that match our 2 programs; “Career USA” and “Worldwide Jobs”.
- Assist with recruitment efforts through a variety of creative techniques and activities to promote HRC’s programs through various recruitment sources.
- Assisting career consultants with administrative tasks and providing support to candidates
- Additional assignments and projects relevant to HRC’s core activities
What we offer:
- A great workspace in Maastricht, a beautiful city in the south of the Netherlands
- A fun and informal work environment with enthusiastic international colleagues
- A dynamic, international organization with plenty of room for personal development
- Stipend Euro 600 per month
- Housing option for the first 2 months
- Working hours between 9.00-17.30, Monday-Friday
A shadow day at our office is part of the recruitment process.
What do you need?
The ideal student:
- Has knowledge of Food and Beverage, Rooms and Culinary operations
- Knowledge of recruiting and selection is helpful but not a must
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor education in Hospitality management or similar
- Preferably international experience (i.e. completed one international internship- or work experience)
- Ability to read, write and speak in English fluently
- A "Can-do" attitude; good sense of responsibility, flexible and multi-tasker
- EU citizen preferably and available for 10 months. Starting January 2023 or earlier.