Pastry Candidate needed at 4 star Hotel miles from the beach
Amazing Pastry program offered at this beautiful Hotel! Train in multiple areas of the Pastry sections while learning the banquets of this fabulous property.
Fantastic career opportunity for enthusiastic pastry candidates here! Located in historic downtown Charleston, this elegant hotel is 0.9 miles from the South Carolina Aquarium, making it a great and fun place to work! Historic Downtown Charleston sits on a peninsula a stone’s throw from the Atlantic Ocean and is one of the best-preserved cities in the American South. Only dedicated culinary professionals wanted for this position. Don't miss out on this great chance and apply now!
Rate of Pay: $13.00 per hour
Complimentary meal per shift worked. Complimentary 7 days on property upon arrival; room and tax covered all other costs is the J1's responsibility. Please make sure to research housing before arriving to property. Airport pick up not provided.
The hotel will provide the chef jacket and non-slip shoes. The J1 must bring their own black chef pants and their own knives.
Functions with Chef Chris throughtout their program.
The J1 must bring their own black chef pants and their own knives.
Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
|Pastry||Bread Baker||4 Months|
|Pastry||Event production pastry cook/ demi chef de partie||4 Months|
|Pastry||Supervisor / Chef de partie||3 Months|