Program Coordinator (US passport holders only)
Program Coordinator duties:
- Account management
- Expand network by obtaining referrals from active clients
- Expand program activity by upselling/referrals
- Monitor balance of programs in terms of division, level of placement, type of clients, location, etc to meet goals
- Prepares agreements, presents exchange visitors and oversee and manages hiring decisions
- Assist host employers with J1 visa regulations questions
- Conduct education calls with new contacts and maintains check in calls, ongoing support and assistance
- Liaison with the visa sponsor or director on necessary changes
- Assist the Program Manager when requested
Optional additional tasks:
- Detect market trends, commercial opportunities and stay abreast of industry development
- Assist with additional administrative processes and projects
- Answer calls from prospective host employers and exchange visitors
Must be willing to work in office in Alpharetta, GA
Job Type: Full-time
Strong knowledge of computer skills and prior customer service expereince. An excellent command of the English language, as well as strong interpersonal skills, is required. Must also be self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented. Must have the ability to manage workload effectively including planning, organizing, prioritizing and meeting deadlines. Prior hospitality or international experience (study or work abroad), or in a cross- cultural setting is preferred, as well as experience in a small office environment.
Soft skill Requirement:
- Helpful/listen: Represents exchange programs on all aspects and holds true empathy or the ability to understand and share the feelings of others. Utilizing strong active listening and the ability to handle difficult and unexpected situations.
- Takes initiative to innovative solutions and is prepared to explore new ways to be ahead of new developments. Think outside the box to resolve any issues and bring new ideas to the team. Has a proactive attitude towards new developments.
- Cooperates with colleagues and always strives for mutuality in all relationships: balances the interests of all parties involved and maintains the mission statement. Has a positive and persistent attitude to achieve goals.
- Treats colleagues with attention and respect.
Program Coordinator reports to the Director