For one of the most luxuy resort in Curacao, we are looking for a Restaurant manager who is responsible for overseeing the operations and staff of the restaurant and deck to maintain the highest level of standards and efficiency.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistently smooth-running operation.
- Monitor and critique food quality and service levels. Hiring, and training of all staff.
- Forecasting and scheduling of staff according to business needs Tracking of payroll, inventory and revenue.
- Coaching and counseling staff, as well as holding monthly meetings and trainings for the team.
- Ensure physical atmosphere and cleanliness of restaurant, including inspecting tabletops, and side-stations.
- Maintaining organization’s assets and accountability
- Monitoring of all current inventories and assist in periodic inventories, while maintaining par levels.
- Attending department head, conference review, food and beverage and pre-con meetings as required.
- Working with the Culinary Leaders on proposing menus and specials
- Responsible for timely performance evaluations of staff.
- Maintaining profitability of restaurant through managing expenses, forecasting and labor management.
- Communicate with Director of Food and Beverage, Director of Restaurants, Director of Operations, General Manager, and Team efficiently and adequately, maintaining a two-way communication.
- Handling of guest complaints in a professional and efficient manner, with proper follow through.
- Providing a pleasant, safe, fun and efficient atmosphere for staff and guests.
- Respond to any reasonable task assigned by senior leadership. Assist in the restaurant in whatever as capacity needed.
- Five years restaurant experience.
- Two years management experience.
- Knowledge of Point of Sales systems
- Knowledge of Beverages, liquor and wines
- Understanding of business operations and P&L
- Ability to make quick decisions in high stress situations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pleasant and positive personality.
- Well organized.