Rooms Management position offered in Seattle!
Manager position at artsy downtown hotel! Rotate through all areas of Guest Services from Operations, Management, and Finance.
Fabulous career opportunity at stylish hotel! Located in the most artistic area of Seattle, this hotel features a cultured atmosphere and is a great place to work. Rotate through all areas of Rooms from management, operational and Financial. Only the best hospitality professionals wanted for this position. Don't miss out on this amazing offer and apply now!
The candidate can choose to bring their own Professional attire, suits, or slacks and jacket or they can wear a uniform.
We have a break room and a meal is provided during a shift.
56 hours PTO after 1 year of service. Paid Holidays after 90 days. (6 paid holidays per year)
Fly into SEATAC and we will provide pickup.
The hotel will accomodate the J1 with 14 days of complimentary room and tax. You must communicate your arrival to Caroline the HR Manager before booking your flight for them to secure you a room.
You will oversee aprox 5-10 people per shift. You will overseeing the agents, supervisors, bell/valet, and other staff.
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
Olympic Sculpture Park: www.seattleartmuseum.org
Space Needle: www.spaceneedle.com
Gum Wall: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gum_Wall
|Guest Services||Asst. Guest Relations Mgr - Operations||5 Months|
|Guest Services||Asst. Guest Relations Mgr - Management||6 Months|
|Guest Services||Asst. Guest Relations Mgr - Finance||6 Months|