Seeking polished Assistant Outlets Manager for luxury DC hotel!
Looking for a strong Assistant Food and Beverage professional manager to lead and run the shift at this busy luxury DC hotel in the heart of the city!
5 star property in heart of D.C. looking for a polished individual and work experience with a luxury service oriented hotel to train as an Manager! This position will truly make a great asset on your resume! Is your English skills very good? Are you outgoing and can you lead a team? If so apply today!
Bring your own suits!
- Free meals on shift and two weeks of paid vacation per year.
- Fourteen days of accommodations are provided based on occupancy please inform the HR Manager about your arrival in advance. They do not provide airport pick up.
- The position will supervise up to 10 hourly employees.
- The J1 will need to supply own professional wardrobe.
- As a manager, you may have to work more than 50 hours per week based on the business needs but 50 hours will be the average per week.
The D.C. area is home to a tremendous number of cultural activities to do, especially with regard to history, both nationally and worldwide! World-famous for its historical monuments and cultural landmarks, there are very few cities in The United States that compare in terms of the number of iconic places to see! You can visit the Lincoln Memorial, The White House, and other attractions.
Depending on the location of your housing, a car may not be necessary while living in D.C, where the metro access is quite convenient making travel around the city fairly easy. It is recommended that you get metro passes as soon as you can. It is also an option to live outside the city where the cost of living will be a bit less expensive. Visit WMATA and goDCgo to explore all of the sustainable transportation options!
Housing: Click here to see the housing information of Washington D.C