Sous Chef in Maastricht!
What you can expect from us:
- Permanent employment
- Performance-related wages
- Works council in the hotel
- Workwear including cleaning
- Exciting and varied work environment due to the large number of restaurants and event possibilities
Euro 3000,- Gross a month
Holiday pay 8% of annual salary
What we expect from you:
- Ensuring a smooth process in the main kitchen
- Preparation of meals
- Control of cleanliness (HACCP) of the entire kitchen, as well as the work material
- Placing ingredient orders
- Control of incoming goods deliveries
- Preparation of events (conference, events)
- Execution of subject-specific training for employees and trainees
- Support and representation to the chef
- Heart and passion for the job
- Completed vocational training as a cook and several years of professional experience in an upscale hotel or restaurant kitchen
- Language skills in German and desirably English
- Team player with a sense of personal responsibility
Maastricht is located in the southeast of the Netherlands, one of the most charming cities of the country. It is located on both sides of the Meuse River, is one of the oldest cities in the region, and is rich in history and cultural importance. Maastricht is so close to Belgium that you could take an afternoon stroll to get there. If you travel only a little further you can also get to Germany.
The city has an excellent bus system called Stadsbus that will get you anywhere in the city, with a minimum of effort. The best way to pay for your travel on the bus is the ov-chipcaart, which you buy from the station and top up with euros and then you just place the card on the card reader as you enter and exit the bus and it will automatically deduct the right amount of money from the card.