Train as Culinary Candidate within this Waldorf-Astoria property
5* Luxury International Hotel is seeking an outgoing, passionate culinary professional with a great personality. Rotate throughout the kitchens while training under a great Chef and team! Historical and iconic hotel sets its self apart from the other hotels in the city. You won't be disappointed while training here. Don't miss out on this amazing career opportunity and apply now!
You must bring your own set of knives to the USA.
• 7 nights of accommodation will be offered upon arrival depending on occupancy. Contacting the Human Resources Department is required before booking a flight so they can secure hotel accommodation. It is the responsibility of the J1 Trainee to find their own housing after the complimentary days of provided accommodation.
• Paid Time Off (PTO): You will start earning PTO on your first day of training and are eligible to use PTO after 90 days of training.
• The hotel provides 1 free meal per scheduled shift in the employee cafeteria.
• The hotel will provide a uniform at no charge for all trainees that have uniformed positions. The uniform is cleaned free of charge. Trainees will be fitted for uniforms on the first day and tailored if needed.
• The hotel is on a bi-weekly paid period schedule.
The gross (pre-tax) salary will be 13.50 per hour based on 40/hr per week based on an average full time schedule.
Excellent English Abilities and Prior High-End, Luxury Cooking Experience!
|Banquets||Cook/demi chef||3 Months|
|Restaurant||Cook/demi chef||4 Months|
|Pastry||Pastry demi chef||4 Months|