Upscale and Hip Restaurant in California cooks wanted
Join the culinary team at this fine dining Classic Steakhouse! Rotate through Garde Manger to Entremetier to Hot Station to Chef de Partie!
Award winning restaurant that focuses on a fine dining interpretation of the classic American steakhouse with hints of Japanese influence laced into the menu. This restaurant is the flagship restaurant for the hotel group. Located in Cupertino, California south of San Francisco and west of San Jose. Enhance your culinary skills while exploring the California adventures it has to offer!
Housing and transportation are your own responsibility.
Benefits: We offer a chef coat, apron, and hat. Only requirement from employee is to bring their own non-skid kitchen shoes and chef tools.
$16.00 per hour
Fine dining highly preferred
*Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
|Garde Manger||Cook/demi chef||1 Months|
|Entremetier||Cook/demi chef||4 Months|
|Culinary||Hot Appetizer Station Trainee||4 Months|
|Restaurant||Supervisor / Chef de partie||2 Months|