Assistant Outlets Manager desired at stunning hotel!
Explore the US for a year and a half while sharpening your skills as an Assistant Outlets Manager!
Your host employer will place an emphasis on your management, finance, and operation skills during your time in New Orleans.
Candidate responsible for bringing own suits. See Grooming Standard document for guideline.
• 7 nights of accommodation will be offered upon arrival depending on occupancy. Contacting the Human Resources Department is required before booking a flight so they can secure hotel accommodation. It is the responsibility of the J1 Trainee to find their own housing after the complimentary days of provided accommodation.
• Paid Time Off (PTO): You will start earning PTO on your first day of training and are eligible to use PTO after 90 days of training.
• The hotel provides 1 free meal per scheduled shift in the employee cafeteria.
• The hotel will provide a uniform at no charge for all trainees that have uniformed positions. The uniform is cleaned free of charge. Trainees will be fitted for uniforms on the first day and tailored if needed.
• The hotel is on a bi-weekly paid period schedule.
Check out this awesome video from our J1 candidate, Jeshaiah!!!
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will be notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.