California Resort seeking skilled chef!
Work with a fun team of chefs in California! Rotate through all of the kitchen from Gard Manger, to hot line, to even Pastry!
Bay Area's top culinary destinations. Diners savor both the iconic Golden Gate Bridge views and Chef keen appreciation for the seasons, artfully creating refined cuisine that celebrates its Marin County roots. Top #5 Resort in the USA seeks a dedicated Culinary CDP to train for 12 month with a great team!
HRC's Career USA Program offers Hospitality internships, traineeships, J-1 visa training, management positions, and hotel jobs in the United States. This training gives you international work experience in the U.S. that you can use abroad. We have placements opportunities all over America such as New York, Miami, Chicago, San Diego, Los Angeles and more!
You will gain an in depth cross training throughout the kitchen based on availability.
You will need to bring your own knives.
Cavallo Point: The Lodge at the Golden Gate is a Preferred and Historic Hotel.
* Uniforms are provided for hourly positions only, however, laundering the garments is the responsibility of the candidate.
* Candidates will earn paid time off based on the number of hours worked. (.83 hours per hour worked). This equates to up to 20 days per year. Managers get 5 additional days per year.
*The client will provide 14 days of accomodations based on occupancy. You must contact the Director of Human Resources before you book your flight to confirm.
15.00 per hour
Must have prior luxury experience; highly recommended to buy a car or moped, hard to get around by depending on the bus schedule.
*Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days.
When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.