Chef De Cuisine Market Restaurant Jean-Georges
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Ensuring Culinary Standards and Responsibilities are Met for Restaurant
• Develops, designs, or creates new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions for restaurant.
• Supervises restaurant kitchen shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
• Maintains food preparation handling and correct storage standards.
• Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
• Plans and manages food quantities and plating requirements for the restaurant.
• Communications production needs to key personnel.
• Assists in developing daily and seasonal menu items for the restaurant.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations regulations.
• Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
Salary will be mentioned during first interview
- entitled to family status, Two bedroom apartment(if single- one bedroom)
- Transportation allowance QAR 900
- 21 vacation days
- Yearly flight ticket
- Private medical Insurance
· 5 star luxury hotel background (well-known international brands only) – experience in managing busy restaurant operations
· Already in a Chef De Cuisine Role for minimum past two years
· Capable of leading a big size team
· Candidate is young, energetic
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations