Job Level: Manager
Job: Restaurant Manager / Wine Manager
Education: High School Graduate or equivalent. Hotel Management Diploma/Degree an asset.
Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in a 5 star hotel in similar position
Technical Competencies & Skills: Knowledge of hotel products and services, Fluency in local language (Spanish), Fluency in English, Knowledge of MICROS-FIDELIO
You need to have managed a restaurant in a similar luxury environment in the past
Next to English, knowing the Spanish languages would be a big asset.
Solid leadership skills, excellent communicator
· Legal tip. Distribution of 10% withholding of monthly hotel sales. Income payable in national currency, on the 15th and 30th of each month. Income subject to tax.
· Voluntary credit card discretionary tip: Equivalent distribution of credit card gratuities between the Food & Beverage team.
· Private local health insurance 100% covered by the company.
· Accommodation in the company's facilities for employees, in single room.
· 1 round trip air ticket.
· Transportation facilities from the Accommodation to the Hotel and vice versa.
· Assignment of cellular equipment uses fleet, to be used in labor matters for the duration of your contract.
· Meals within the company's facilities intended for employees, in accordance with working hours.
You have a hospitality degree and at least 3 years of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry ou have shown consistent career growth over the last years - you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
You are fluent in English and you offer Spanish skills on a conversational level
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.