Experienced Food & Beverage candidate wanted for busy NY hotel
Fantastic FB position at luxury New York City hotel! Gain experience in operational, management and financial areas.
Join a dedicated team at an amazing 4* hotel! Located in the city center, this vibrant hotel features a fast-paced lifestyle and is a great place to work! You will rotate through operational duties, management position, and even gain financial position experience. This life changing career opportunity won't last long so apply now!
The training will be done concurrently.
Management candidates must bring their own suits. Dry cleaning provided on site. Complimentary meal provided per shift worked.
Employees will receive 13 days of vacation per year. Paid time off begins to accrue on day one, but cannot be used until 90 days of employment have been completed. The candidate will accrue approximately one day of PTO per month.
Hotel will provide up to two weeks of housing upon arrival but must be coordinated in advance with HR.
These programs require prior Asst Restaurant Manager experience.
Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will be notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.