F&B Talent wanted for famous 5-star hotel in the Netherlands
The activities consist of:
- Receiving and welcoming guests from domestic and foreign guests;
- Taking orders, giving information, making suggestions / proposals, explanation of menu items / theme card specials, food composition and preparation;
- Accepting and processing table reservations and providing information;
- You are responsible for the application of up and cross selling and efficient table occupation within a part of the outlet;
- Checkout responsibilities; preparation of invoices and settlement, payment and justification of received funds;
- You are responsible for active sales;
- Guest contact is informative, advising, problem solving and focused on service and prevention;
- Adjusting problems, receiving and handling questions / complaints from our guests;
- Organize, prepare and perform receptions and parties.
Depending on experience
Who are we looking for:
- You are hospitable, representative and well-mannered;
- Experience in a comparable position or company is an advantage;
- Easy to communicate with guests and colleagues;
- You feel at home in a service-oriented environment;
- You are motivated and not afraid of a challenge;
- Service-oriented and common attitude;
- Preferably a subject-oriented diploma (Hotel School) or similar;
- You master the Dutch or English and preferably German language.
What is offered:
- Permanent or part-time employment;
- (or) a flex contract; the ideal opportunity to plan work and private life appropriately;
- Growth opportunities to the position of F&B Supervisor;
- A unique experience in a dynamic working environment !;
- A salary in accordance with the Horeca CAO (tailored to function and work experience);
- Structure of vacation days and 8% vacation allowance;
- Group health insurance; Allowance for travel...
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.