Free Visa: Wonderful team of chefs want a candidate ready to join them in California!
Wonderful team of chefs want a candidate ready to join them in California! You will rotate throughout all the stations, from Garde Manger, Hotline, Sauce and Soup station, and will end as a Chef de Partie!
Exhilarating culinary career opportunity at this Farm Fresh restaurant! Situated in downtown Napa, this restaurant's Chef and Co-Founder has 20 years+ culinary experience and has been Michelin star recommended. Only dedicated hospitality professionals wanted for this position. Don't miss out on this unique, fun, and once in a lifetime opportunity and apply now!
Rate of pay: $13.00 per hour. The kitchen shares tips. On average each person in the kitchen will get between $1.50- $3.50 tips per hour worked which you then can expect between $14.00 - $16.50 per hour.
Housing is not offered. It is your responsibility to secure housing before you arrive and find your own transportation upon arrival. HRC will connect you with a current J1 candidate in the area prior to your arrival.
Benefits: A Kitchen Door uniform and apron is offered. You will be required to bring your own dark pants, slip resistant black shoes, and your own knives and utensils to operate a station.
A meal is offered per shift.
Must obtain California food handlers certificate.
$13.00 per hour
Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.