General Manager Restaurant Spice Market
Plays a significant role in maximizing financial performance and attracting hotel and non-hotel guests by understanding the local market and partnering with the culinary leadership to effectively position the outlet. Supervises daily restaurant operations and assists with menu planning, maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction. Determines training needed to accomplish goals, then implements plan.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Taking an Entrepreneurial Approach to Driving the Restaurant Business
• Understands financial opportunities by surveying restaurant demand.
• Partners with key individuals in the local community to assess opportunities.
• Identifies and analyzes competitors.
• Controls purchases and inventory by negotiating prices and contracts, developing preferred supplier lists, reviewing and evaluating usage reports, and taking corrective action.
• Applies sound revenue management strategies to secure the right level of business at the most optimal time to yield maximum revenues.
Leading Significant Marketing/Public Relations/Media Activities
• Oversees the restaurant marketing plan in partnership with the either the Hotel General Manager/ Manager or Director of Operations and Hotel/Brand Marketing teams including Destination Restaurant Chef, if applicable....
- Salary will be mentioned by first interview with W hotel
· Visa, Medical insurance, transportation allowance, meals
· Fully furnished one BR apartment/ 2BR in case of family status
· Yearly flight ticket
· With 5 star luxury background
· Already in a Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Generel Manager role for minimum past two years
· Capable of leading a team of 50 employees
· Young candidate - Great team spirit, strong guest relations builder, hands-on, outgoing personality, innovative and acitve on social media
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations