Human Resources Manager
As a member of the property Human Resources support staff, he/she works with Human Resources employees to carry out the daily activities of the Human Resource Office including oversight of recruitment, total compensation, and training and development. Additionally, he/she focuses on delivering HR services that meet or exceed the needs of employees and enable business success; as well as ensures compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and operating procedures.
Salary: will be shared during first interview
Benefits: entitled to family status, Two-Bedroom Apartment (if single – one bedroom), QAR 900 Transportation Allowance, 21 vacation days, Yearly flight ticket, Private Medical Insurance
To be filled: July 2019
· 5 star luxury background – within well-known luxury hotel brands.
· Young, energetic individual who is ready to work late hours
· Already in a Human Resource Manager position for minimun 2 years
· Capable of guiding a team of 20
· Great team spirit, strong guest relations builder, hands-on (strong floor experience), outgoing personality
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Recruitment and Hiring Process
• Assists in the interviewing and hiring of Human Resource employee team members with the appropriate skills, as needed.
• Establishes and maintains contact with external recruitment sources.
• Attends job fairs and ensures documentation of outreach efforts in accordance with Human Resource Standard Operating Procedures.
• Networks with local organizations (e.g., Hotel Association and peers) to source candidates for current or future openings.