Internship jr. career consultant for our office in the Netherlands!
As the organization continues to grow, we would like to offer a Bachelor course student in hotel management, marketing, hr, small business or communication, a paid opportunity to gain experience at our Maastricht office. The position offered consists of the following highlights:
- Screening and selection of international hospitality candidates for HRC’s program. You will be involved in the prescreening and interviewing of hospitality applicants from around the world.
- Assist with recruitment efforts and promote HRC’s programs through the Internet and other recruitment sources.
- Expand HRC International's career program by promoting the program at various hospitality schools worldwide. This includes visits to hotel schools in Europe and participating in recruitment trips in Europe.
What will you be doing?
• Recruiting, screening and interviewing of international hospitality candidates from all over the world for HRC’s signature career program.
• Assist with recruitment efforts through a variety of creative techniques and activities to promote HRC’s programs through various recruitment sources.
• Expand HRC International's career program by promoting the program at various hospitality schools worldwide. This includes visits to hotel schools in Europe and participating in recruitment trips in Europe.
• Additional assignments and projects relevant to HRC’s core activities
What we offer:
• A great workspace in Maastricht, a beautiful city in the south of the Netherlands
• A fun and informal work environment with enthusiastic international colleagues
• A dynamic, international organization with plenty of room for personal development
• Stipend Euro 444 per month
• Working hours between 9.00-17.30,...
444,00 Euro per month Gross
The ideal student:
• Has knowledge of Food and Beverage, Rooms and Culinary operations
• Knowledge of recruiting and selection is helpful but not a must
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor education in Hospitality management
• Preferably international experience (i.e. completed one international internship- or work experience)
• Ability to read, write and speak in English fluently
• A "Can-do" attitude; good sense of responsibility
• EU citizen and available for 10 months
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations