Jr. Career Consultant
What will you be doing?
• Recruiting and screening of international hospitality candidates from around the world
• Set up and execute recruitment plans using a variety of creative techniques and activities to promote HRC’s programs through various recruitment sources.
• Proactive search for candidates via various channels; hrc database, job boards, schools, social media, hrc’s alumni network etc.
• Assisting career consultants with administrative tasks and providing support to candidates
• Perform international reference check calls
• Establish and maintain close and personal contact with our pool of talented hospitality professionals
• Assist with the pre-departure and visa application procedures
• Expand HRC International's career program by promoting the program at various hospitality schools throughout the world. This includes visits to hotel schools.
• Administrative tasks related to the job...
The ideal candidate:
• Knowledge of Food and Beverage, Rooms Division, and Culinary operations
• (Basic) experience in recruiting
• Is holding a Bachelor education in Hospitality Management, HRM or Tourism
• International experience (i.e. completed one international internship- or work experience)
• Can read, write, and speak English fluently. Other languages are a plus
• A positive, happy, energetic and outgoing personality
• A “can do” attitude
• EU passport
What we offer:
• A great workspace in Maastricht, a beautiful city in the south of the Netherlands
• A fun and informal work environment with enthusiastic international colleagues
• A dynamic, international organization with plenty of room for personal development
• International recruitment trips
• Competitive salary with end-of-year bonus element
• 8% vacation allowance
• Participation in...
Apply for this job?
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
You can send your application to: email@example.com
A shadow day at our office is part of the recruitment process.