Luxurious Boutique Castle Hotel in the Netherlands wants you to be their Chef de Partie!
Come and work at this charming castle in the South of the Netherlands. Join a team of highly professional chefs, serving both the A la Carte restaurant as well as the more casual Brasserie.
Develop your skills under the supervision of a Masterchef who leads his team handson.
This is a great option to show your skills and become a valuable team member of a young enthusiastic international Kitchen Brigade!
• Preparing dishes / portions in accordance with recipe and planning;
• Makes a contribution to the orders of the relevant partie;
• Takes care of the optimal functioning of the allocated partie;
• Ensures a clean and safe working environment;
• Ensures uniform issuance of (partial) dishes;
• Contributes to product development;
• (in the long term) leadership and coaching of employees, students and trainees of the assigned partie.
Between € 1500 - € 2200 per month, based upon age and experience
The perfect candidate:
• Vocational working level;
• Relevant work experience in a comparable organization (higher segment);
• Shows initiative managerial;
• Organizational and planning capacity;
• A guest-oriented mindset;
• Speaks English adequately, Dutch is a plus!;
• Able to work independently as well as in a team;
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.