Luxury city center hotel seeks Housekeeping Manager
Asst Hskp Manager needed at an Exclusive luxury hotel!! This is one of Washington, DC’s most luxurious hotels, where glamour meets tradition. Located blocks from the white house, this hotel hosts business people, politicians, dignitaries and other famous people. The program is a perfect stepping stone to a long career with this international hotel chain. To qualify, you must have luxury experience.
These phases of training will be learned concurrently throughout your 18 months.
As a manager you will oversee 18 housekeepers, 3 butlers, and 2 supervisors with another manager and managed by the Executive Housekeeper. The housekeepers are very seasoned and it would be best of the J1 would have strong background of communication, professionalism, yet flexible to fit into the St Regis Brand.
Salary and benefits
$21.00 per hour
* Complimentary uniform, except as a manager, must bring your own suits.
* Complimentary meal when on shift
* Discounted room nights at other Starwood properties
* Paid time off may be offered. If applicable at your property, it will begin accruing after 90 days and will be based on the number of hours worked.
* The hotel will arrange accommodation upon arrival for maximum 7 days.
Must have have current or prior Asst Hskp management skills at a luxury hotel. Outgoing personality, must be able to adapt to a team older then themselves
http://dc.about.com/od/touristattractions/tp/FreeDCAttractions.htm (50 Free Washington, DC Attractions)
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.