We are looking for a dynamic Restaurant Manager for our Roberto's a la carte restaurant. Within this role you will lead an international team (20+ team members) and have many responsibilities and tasks such as:
• Being the face and personality of the restaurant;
• Build relationship with guests;
• Knowledge of local market needs;
• Evaluate levels of guest satisfaction with a focus on continuous improvement;
• Be aware of trends and propose ideas to build the range and quality of F&B;
• Evaluation and understanding of changing competitor set and trends in the market;
• Drive the marketing activities and calendar in positioning of the restaurant in the ever growing Amsterdam restaurant scene;
• Optimize sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for improvement and take action;
• Set achievable budgets and other short- and long term functional goals;
• Provide effective leadership to the Restaurant teams to ensure...
Around € 2800,- depends on your experience, education and skills.
plus 8% vacation pay
EU nationals only due to visa regulations
If you are our ideal candidate, you will be passionate about fine dining and the Italian Cuisine. You have a representative appearance and flexible attitude with a commercial focus! You enjoy a challenge, have a work hard/play hard attitude and can handle high work pressure. Besides this you enjoy building relationships with colleagues and customers to achieve maximum results.
The following is required for the role:
• Minimum of two years’ experience as an assistant or manager position in a restaurant environment;
• Relevant restaurant working experience;
• Knowledge of- and experience with Italian cuisine;
• Commercial capability to deliver profit, control costs and build customer loyalty;
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal and networking skills;
• Innovative and creative;
• Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch. Knowledge of Italian language would be much appreciated.