For one of the most luxuy resort in Curacao, we are looking for a Restaurant manager who is responsible for overseeing the operations and staff of the restaurant and deck to maintain the highest level of standards and efficiency.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistently smooth-running operation.
- Monitor and critique food quality and service levels. Hiring, and training of all staff.
- Forecasting and scheduling of staff according to business needs Tracking of payroll, inventory and revenue.
- Coaching and counseling staff, as well as holding monthly meetings and trainings for the team.
- Ensure physical atmosphere and cleanliness of restaurant, including inspecting tabletops, and side-stations.
- Maintaining organization’s assets and accountability
- Monitoring of all current inventories and assist in periodic inventories, while maintaining par levels.
- Attending department head, conference review, food and beverage and pre-con meetings as required.
- Working with the Culinary Leaders on proposing menus and specials
- Responsible for timely performance evaluations of staff.
- Maintaining profitability of restaurant through managing expenses, forecasting and...
NAF 54.000 per year
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five years restaurant experience.
- Two years management experience.
- Knowledge of Point of Sales systems
- Knowledge of Beverages, liquor and wines
- Understanding of business operations and P&L
- Ability to make quick decisions in high stress situations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pleasant and positive personality.
- Well organized.
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.