Rooms Professional for DC Hotel!
4* DC hotel seeking an all-around Front Desk Superstar!
Here, international embassies, art and entertainment; quaint boutiques and shops; galleries and museums; and an eclectic selection of cafés and restaurants collide to create one of DC’s most vibrant and cosmopolitan quarters. Check out what this great hotel and city have to offer and apply right now!
A complimentary meal per shift will be provided.
PTO is offered on an accrual system. J1’s will need to discuss any time off with employer.
Candidates will need to fly into Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and take a taxi to the hotel.
The hotel will provide temporary housing for candidates (up to 14 days) until they secure permanent housing.
$17.04 per hour
Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
http://dc.about.com/od/touristattractions/tp/FreeDCAttractions.htm (50 Free Washington, DC Attractions)
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will be notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.