Thrive as a Chef De Partie in Michelin Star restaurant in California!
Unique program to become a Pastry Chef de Partie here! Rotate through all of the pastry area as Bread Baker, Demi Chef and become Chef de Partie!
Michelin rated restaurant that focuses on a fine dining interpretation of the classic American steakhouse with hints of Japanese influence laced into the menu. This restaurant is the flagship restaurant for the hotel group. Located in Cupertino, California south of San Francisco and west of San Jose. Enhance your pastry culinary skills while exploring the California adventures it has to offer!
Housing and transportation are your own responsibility.
Benefits: We offer a chef coat, apron, and hat. Only requirement from employee is to bring their own non-skid kitchen shoes and chef tools.
It is recommended that the candidates fly into San Jose Airport.
$15.00 per hour plus overtime hours
Fine dining highly preferred
*Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations