Train at a 5* hotel in DC!
Enhance your Customer Service skills at this 5 star international hotel in the heart of DC! Rotate throughout the Reception, Guest Service, and Housekeeping Coordinator for 12 months! Experience a high serviced team, luxury work environment, diverse cultures and nationalities . Do you have what it takes to train at a 5 star luxury hotel? Have you ever visited Washington DC? DC has some much to offer, apply now before it slips away!
Rate of Pay:
* Front Desk Agent (Guest Service Agent) $22.02 per hour
* Housekeeping Coordinator $23.06 per hour
*Spa Concierge’s rate of pay is $20.16 per hour
The hotel will provide a uniform and a complimentary employee meal. Bring your own suit for the first few weeks.
The candidate will accrue 1.5 hours of PTO (personal time off) per pay period, 7 days of sick days if needed, and 2 personal days per year. Please see the Employer's Handbook for further details.
The Hotel may be able to provide 14 complimentary accommodations based on the hotel's occupancy. Candidates MUST communicate arrival date with the Risa Gerber before they book a flight. If accommodations can not be provided, candidates will need to secure their own housing upon arrival.
* Front Desk Agent (Guest Service Agent) ($22.02 per hour)
* Guest Relations Agent ($22.02 per hour)
* Housekeeping Coordinator ($23.06 per hour)
Must have current Rooms exp at a luxury hotel. +4 English. Outgoing and great personality is very important
*Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days.
When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.